Responsibilities: As the Director of Soma Kids for the Midtown congregation, I manage the Kids ministry on Sunday morning and Midtown's Kids volunteers.
Family: Married to Christian; mom to Madeline, Joshua, Ethan, Amelia, and Mason
Education: B.A. in Sociology, University of California, Davis
Hometown: California … I claim the whole state!
Hobbies: Homeschooling my kiddos, spending time with my husband, traveling, adventuring, being with friends, anything involving people and fun.
Favorite Books Outside the Bible:
- The Hole in our Gospel by Richard Stearns
- Lies Women Believe by Nancy Leigh DeMoss
- Women of the Word by Jen Wilkin
- Family Driven Faith by Voddie Baucham
- Life Together by Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- You and Me Forever by Francis and Lisa Chan