Responsibilities: I coordinate the Soma Kids ministry for Soma Northwest.
Family: I have been married to Drew for four years, and we have two daughters, Eliza and Adelaide.
Education: B.A. in Teaching English as a Second Language, minor in Linguistics from Liberty University
Hometown: Sheridan, Indiana
Hobbies: When I'm not finding fun things for my daughters and I to do around Indy, I enjoy reading, sewing, cooking/baking, and playing board games with my husband and friends.
Favorite Books Outside the Bible:
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- Bread and Wine by Shauna Niequist
- The Circle series by Ted Dekker
- Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling