Responsibilities: As Director of Communications, I oversee Soma’s different forms of digital and print expression; as Director of Ministries for Soma Downtown, I help shepherd the people and develop leaers for Downtown.
Family: Married to Allison; we have three kids, Gwyn, Max, and Vale.
B.A., English, Samford University
M.Div, Beeson Divinity School
Hometown: Tupelo, Mississippi
Hobbies: Reading and writing; playing and designing board games
Favorite Books Outside the Bible:
- The Man Who Was Thursday by G.K. Chesterton (actually, anything by Chesterton)
- Peace Like a River by Leif Enger
- The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay by Michael Chabon
- The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell
- The Ashtown Burials series by N.D. Wilson
- Death by Living by N.D. Wilson
- The Confessions by Augustine
- Of the Imitation of Christ by Thomas a Kempis