Think about all that's happened in your life over the past five years. Were there new additions to your family? Did you move to another home (or two, or three ...)? Did you finally update to a 317 area code?
Please help Soma stay up-to-date with your information by updating your Church Community Builder (CCB) profile. Whether you just started attending Soma or have been here for years, we would greatly appreciate you taking 5 minutes to verify and update your information.
Below are instructions for each step of updating your profile. Email Megan if you have any questions!
1. Go to https://somaindy.ccbchurch.com
2. LOGIN with your username and password.
3. If this is your first time logging into the system, click SIGN UP and fill out the necessary information to receive login information for your account.
UPDATE PROFILE PICTURE AND personal INFO
1. Once you have logged in, you'll see your homepage. Click your name on the top right side of the screen. Click EDIT PROFILE on the drop down menu.
2. Update your profile information. You can use the tabs on the black menu bar above your name to access the various categories.
3. When you finish updating your information, be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page and click SAVE.
UPDATE GIVING INFORMATION
1. Once you have logged in, click the dollar sign on the left sidebar.
2. From there, you will be able to set up a one-time or repeating gift. You can also access your giving schedule/history by clicking the tab at the top of the page.